Ippon Technologies USA is a fast-growing Java consulting company and a provider of
proven high quality software development. We specialize in Big Data, Java, Open-Source,
Front End, DevOps, Mobile, Cloud and other digital services. Ippon helps our clients
build the best tailored IT solutions on the market by using innovative technologies that
give our customers a decisive competitive advantage.
Ippon Technologies USA has offices in Richmond, Virginia, Washington DC and NewYork City.
Office Manager Job Purpose: This position is responsible for overseeing the day-to-day
operations of the Washington DC office
Office Manager Job Duties:
- Maintains office services by organizing office operations and procedures; simple
bookkeeping; controlling correspondence; designing filing systems; reviewing and
approving supply requisitions; assigning and monitoring clerical functions.
- Day-to-day administration and coordination of all areas of administrative support
- Assist with onboarding new hires
- Build brand reputation and awareness, and communicate our company culture
- Interact and engage with local developers, tech companies, tech organizations and
- Drive engagement and build company following by posting entertaining and/or
informative valuable content
- Promote Ippon events, articles and achievements
- Manage social media and assist with marketing campaigns
- Help drive recruitment, networking and sales
- Arrangement of travel, itinerary planning & logistics
- Ordering of office supplies
- Expense reporting and billing reconciliation
- Anticipate needs and proactively problem solve
- Plan and execute special projects as needed
- Maintains office efficiency by planning and implementing office systems, layouts, and
- Maintains office staff by orienting and training employees
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops;
reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in
- Bachelor’s degree
- 1-2 years of similar work experience preferred
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Experience with social media (e.g.: Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter)
- Interest and experience in interacting with all departments and levels within the company
- Enthusiastic and self-directed with an ability to take direction
- A “can-do” attitude and willingness to pitch in wherever needed
- Must be able to multitask with ease
Ippon values talented people who are fun to work with. We also value diversity and the
different perspectives our employees bring to Ippon Technologies.
So, do YOU speak Ippon? Tell us about yourself at email@example.com.
Ippon Technologies is an equal opportunity employer.