We help our clients build the best tailored IT solutions on the market.
We are proud to have great experts among us, and to use innovative technologies to give our customers a decisive competitive advantage.
The topics that we hear of on a daily basis are BigData, Java, Mobile, Digital and Cloud.
We come from France, and we have been in the US for more than a year, with already 3 offices.
Will you help us achieve success in Washington DC as well?
We’re looking for our new
– You will develop a portfolio of prospects and clients,
– You will manage the entire sales cycle by prospecting, securing meetings, and closing new business by qualifying opportunities with key decision makers in enterprise companies,
– You will consult with prospects to determine the best solutions for their specific needs. You will recommend solutions, prepare and present proposals, and get contracts executed,
– You will create and maintain long-term business relationships at multiple levels of management,
– You will achieve all opportunity production and revenue targets set by the company,
– You will contribute to and execute sales and marketing plans, while playing an active part in revenue forecasting,
– You will stay current on technology by reading professional publications and participating in professional organizations.
Are you willing to travel?
– This position should ideally be based in Washington DC, but we are flexible on your location.
– You can expect some travel on the East Coast
– A valid driver’s license is required.
What we are looking for:
– You have experience in selling IT services/solutions, and you really like the thrill of opening a new account,
– You know how to map a company’s decision-making process, and you are able to do business with all levels of an organization,
– You have excellent communication skills, both oral and written, and you are known to be picky when it comes to writing a document for a client,
– You show a high technical aptitude and have a sound knowledge of software, web and mobile technologies.
– We always set ourselves ambitious targets, and we always manage to reach them. We expect the same from you!
Your salary will include a competitive base depending on your profile, and a motivating commission structure.
If you feel like you are the person we are looking for, and if you want to join an innovative company rapidly expanding in the US, please tell us about you at email@example.com
Ippon USA is headquartered in Richmond, Virginia and also operates offices in New York City and Washington DC. Our parent company, Ippon Technologies, is based out of Paris and is one of the largest Java consulting firms in Europe. Our growing team of nearly 200 consultants is responsible for $20M+ revenue, and a double-digit annual growth. Focused on quality and performance, Ippon has grown to become a market-leader and a trusted partner to IT leaders including Oracle, DataStax, and Pivotal.