Are you looking for hands-on experience in Java? At Ippon, we will give you this and more. Our consultants will consider you as part of their team and support you. You will be assigned to real-world projects on which you will learn about technologies and methodologies. And if you are interested in Agile development, we’ll be even happier to have you on board.
Formal Education & Certification
- Currently enrolled student working towards a degree in the field of computer science/engineering or information systems.
- Java and web development experience
- Analytical, conceptual, and problem-solving abilities.
- Superior written and oral communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal and consultative skills.
- Ability to conduct research into emerging technologies and trends, standards, and products as required.
- Ability to present ideas in user-friendly language.
- Able to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Some direct experience developing Enterprise Java software
- JEE, servlets and containers (e.g. JBOSS)
- REST API usage
- Version control systems (e.g. Git, Subversion); Continuous Integration Software (e.g. Jenkins)
- Judo optional
Ippon values talented people who are fun to work with. We also value diversity and the different perspectives our employees bring to Ippon Technologies.
So, do YOU speak Ippon? Send your resume, cover letter and availability to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ippon Technologies is an equal opportunity employer.