The successful candidate will be considered a subject-matter expert, have great logic and problem solving skills and a drive to make a difference.We need an individual that puts the team before themselves.They will Be responsible for enforcing the rules of Scrum, removing impediments from their team while promoting self-management and constantly improving our standards of work.
Liaison & Communication
- Serve as liaison Between technical and non-technical departments.
- Communicate with other management, developers, product managers and technical support specialists on product issues.
- Organize and Facilitate project planning, daily stand-up meetings, reviews, retrospectives, sprint and release planning, demos and other Scrum-related meetings.
- Track and Communicate team velocity and sprint / release progress.
- Maintain process documentation.
- Ensure the development teams are practicing the core agile principles of cooperation, prioritization, team accountability, and visibility.
- Assist as needed with backlog maintenance.
- Assist with internal and external communication, Improving transparency, and radiating information.
- Assist with prioritization and resolution of defects / bugs.
- Participate in Developing and Maintaining Proactively team standards, tools, and best practices.
- Identify and remove Impediments, Prevents distractions.
- Facilitate discussions and conflict resolution.
- Empower the team to self-organizes.
Position Requirements For Scrum Master
Formal Education & Certification
- Four-year college diploma or university degree in computer systems design or computer science, and / or 10 years equivalent work experience.
- Must be a Certified Scrum Master
Knowledge & Experience
- 5 + years project management experience and 2 + years of Scrum Master experience.
- Thorough understanding of agile software development methodologies, values, and procedures.
- Thorough understanding of the software development lifecycle.
- Understanding of software development technologies.
- Ability to Understand technical issues.
- Self-motivated and able of managing multiple tasks and Priorities as Delegated.
- Team-player with the ability to work within a collaborative environment.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to work with diverse personality type.
- Ability to coach the team to reach their highest potential.
- Creative and efficient in proposing solutions to complex, time-critical problems.
- Collaborative in driving decisions.
- Ability to deal with multiple projects and deadlines.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills with a high attention to detail.
We value the diversity and different perspectives bring to our employed Ippon Technologies.
So, do YOU speak Ippon? Tell us about yourself at email@example.com
Ippon Technology is an equal opportunity employer.