Are you an experienced Java Software Engineer with an Expertise in Big Data? Then take your next career step with Ippon Technologies, an international Java and OSS leader!
What you will do:
- Java Development
- Work with analysts and data owners to understand use cases and hypothesis to test with the data
- Map-Reduce jobs
- Research and prototyping of new technologies related to Big Data: Kafka, Storm, Spark, etc.
- Creation and optimization of data pipelines
What we are looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field.
- At least three (3+) years of Java development experience
- Hands on Hadoop experience (Hive, Pig, Hbase, etc.)
- Map-reduce jobs
- Strong understanding of Hadoop internal
- Data Streaming techniques Apache Kafka, Apache Storm, ZeroMQ, Spark, etc.
- Enterprise Java
- NoSQL: MongoDB and/or Cassandra very desirable
- Agile development
- Judo optional
Ippon values talented people who are fun to work with. We also value diversity and the different perspectives our employees bring to Ippon Technologies.
So, do YOU speak Ippon? Tell us about yourself at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ippon Technologies is an equal opportunity employer.